- Thank you Carey for such wonderful seats! Being there last night was like being with beloved family you’ve missed. ~ Carol H.
- Carey, I am so happy you are trying to keep this series going. We really enjoyed the new venue, comfy seats, great sightlines and sound
Friday night! Have already purchased tickets for Hot Club of Cowtown and can't wait.
Best of luck to you. We will look forward to more concerts in the future. ~ Marsha S.
- Thank you for the great concert Irish Christmas in America. Please add my name to your email list. ~ Lynn D.
- Went to the concert Friday night - first time (3 of us). Very happy to have you in the south bay! Would love to see the next concert -
apparently in the same venue. Don’t know if I signed up for the mailing list before, but would like to. Looking forward to more good stuff!
- One thing I didn’t mention in the first reply was that Lori and I drive from Ramona – and we don’t think a thing about it. This distance
won’t stop us from the shows. It has been and always be about the music. Bob
- I’m delighted that so many were more prompt about writing than me following Friday’s inaugural concert in the new venue. Our foursome
have nothing but high praise for what you accomplished and high praise for the venue itself (we’ve been to them all and the seating here is
by far the best for the audience members). We also thank you or whomever deserves the thanks for the involvement of the school’s theater
students: what a lovely touch to escort everyone from parking lot to auditorium - especially nice for the first venture and a feel good for
everybody right from the start. ~ K.N.
- I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work and devotion . The highlight of the evening for me were the high school volunteers, their
sweet energy. It was truly refreshing! I look forward to attending many more shows and wish you health and well being in the coming year.
Happy holidays! Blessings, Teresa
- I am so excited you found a wonderful venue for your event. I really appreciate the music programs you have created. It is unusual these
days to have a venue where listening to music is the purpose of the event - no eating/drinking/talking occurring, just appreciation of the
music. I really appreciate the new individuals and bands you have introduced. As to the venue, I was charmed by the young students
helping with directing/seating. They were so courteous and delightful. The seating is comfortable and the viewing excellent (can easily see
stage from anywhere). The distance/time to the venue is fine, not a problem, will not discourage me from attending. The instructions you
sent on parking were excellent. Again, thank you for all you and your crew accomplish. And, thank you for your support of Sweetwater
High School. I was exhilarated by your whole-hearted advocacy of the school, and the participation of the students with the production.
I have purchased tickets to Cowtown, and am considering purchasing tickets for Daniel Champagne. I will see you soon!