|ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASES
~ No Refunds or Exchanges ~
|The ONLY options for ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASING are:
- Use the Buy Now buttons which appear next to the ticket prices for each concert:
- The Buy Now buttons enable you to use a credit card, bank account or PayPal account to pay for
- The DEADLINE for using the Buy Now buttons is noon on the day of the concert. Tickets will go on sale
AT THE VENUE at 7:00pm the night of the concert.
- Tickets for future concerts are available at earlier concerts, after 7:00 pm on the night of any other
concert. You will be given a receipt for your cash only purchase of tickets.
- NIGHT OF SHOW (CASH ONLY):
- On the night of concerts, ticket sales typically begin 30 minutes before show time (usually at 7:00 pm with
show times of 7:30 pm). Please do not arrive earlier than that hoping to buy tickets, as they will not be
There is NO BOX OFFICE - nor any other outlet - for ADVANCE TICKET SALES - at which tickets can be
purchased in advance (until 7:00pm the night of the concert)
There is NO ORDERING BY PHONE option. Only INFORMATION may be obtained by phone – but that
information is almost certainly on this page and/or the page listing the concert
- This page contains information on Seating and Ticket Purchasing, including:
- The TYPES of seating available
- The options for HOW TO PURCHASE Tickets
- Seating Chart
PURCHASE TICKETS: On the page of the in which the concert will take place
- : Pre-concert dinner AND reserved seating in first six (6) rows
- : Reserved Seating in first six (6) rows -- without pre-concert dinner
- REGULAR RESERVED: Reserved seating beginning in row seven (7)
- ALL tickets will be held at Will Call for pickup on the night of the concert
NOTE ON SEAT SELECTION:
- The concerts take place in a church, with seating on church pews.
- Seats are RESERVED by Row & Section (A = left center; B = right center).
- Because the seating is on benches, it’s impossible to designate a “space” as a “numbered seat”, so your
EXACT seat within that row/section cannot be assigned.
- All orders are filled in the order payment is received. While we usually can't tell you, until you pick up your
tickets, which row you'll be in, you'll be in the closest row available at the time your payment is received.
(see seating chart below)
|For online purchases, WE ACCEPT:
|~ ALL SEATS ARE RESERVED ~
|You may use a PayPal account, or a CREDIT or DEBIT CARD:
- Click the Buy Now button for the tickets you want to purchase
- Click "Pay with a debit or credit card..."
- The location of this wording varies based on which browser you use
- Complete the credit card transaction form
- Finish your transaction
- TICKETS will be held at WILL CALL for pickup the night of the concert
& Premium Seating
& Hotel Discounts
- There are no seat numbers. Numbers are shown to indicate the number of seating spaces in each row.
- Orders are filled in the order received, with seats in the row closest to the stage at the time of your order,
based on the type of ticket purchased.
- Dinner Package and Premium Seats, shown within the areas outlined in red (above), are treated as the
- Within each TYPE of ticket category, Sections A & B are filled before Sections C & D are used:
- For Dinner Package & Premium seats: Once Rows 6A & 6B are filled, we start using Rows 1-2
in sections C & D.
- For Regular Reserved seats: Once Rows 10A & 10B are filled, we start using Rows 3-8 in
sections C & D.
(formerly Acoustic Music San Diego)
1370 Euclid Avenue
San Diego, CA 92105
All shows start at 7:30 pm, unless otherwise noted
Click the YouTube logo for AMSDconcert videos
|Click the Facebook logo to visit the AMSD page
|MAILING ADDRESS: 1205 Buena Vista Avenue ~ Spring Valley, CA 91977
|~ COMPLETE SCHEDULE ON HOME PAGE ~
~ For GENERAL INFORMATION, click the links below ~
~ For INFORMATION ON CONCERTS and TO PURCHASE TICKETS, click the links below ~